Located at 37 Kościuszki Street in Krakow, also known as the Hunting Manor, Pańska Karczma, the Palace and the Village Council. According to tradition, it was built in the first half of the 17th century on the site of the former royal castle. It was there that the kings living in Wawel prepared for hunting. There was a religious house of the Norbertines there for many years. The manor house received its present shape at the beginning of the 18th century. Destroyed many times, in 1904 it was rebuilt into a vodka factory, and in 1922 a chemical products factory was established there. Recent research by conservators has proven that architectural details date back to the 16th century. Currently, there is the Social Institute of the “Znak” Publishing House.