St. Margaret and St. Judith Chapel is a small, wooden church located on ul. Blessed Bronisława. The place is associated with pagan times. Legend has it that two statues of the gods of wind stood near Krakow: Świst on Mount Lasota and Poświst, in the place where the described chapel is located.
The present church dates from 1690 and was rebuilt after a fire that took place in 1587. The chapel has an octagonal shape covered with a dome. Inside there are altars of Saints Margaret, Julian and Joan.