Bibice is one of the oldest villages near Krakow, located north of Krakow, in the valley of the Bibiczanka stream. The northern part of the town is situated within the area of the Dolinki Krakowskie Landscape Park, while the southern part is situated in the buffer zone of this Park. The village has been known in documents since 1050 and already then the peasants of Bibice tithed to the cathedral church in Wawel. The village was demolished by the Austrian army in 1914. The hosts of Bibice were famous as breeders of excellent horses.