Bridge in Łęg

The bridge in Łęg, also known as the Nowa Huta bridge, is a road bridge built in the years 1950-1952 over the Vistula River, lying along Nowohucka street. Its designer was Józef Szulc. The structure of the bridge is made of steel, is 281.2 meters long and about 18.9 meters wide. It currently connects two industrial districts of Krakow: Czyżyny-Łęg with Płaszów.

Bridge in Łęg on map

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
The Sapper Bridge was built in 1929 by engineers. It was a military bridge in Dąbie, Krakow, crossing the Vistula River. The bridge was destroyed in the first years of World War II. Rate this post
The Military Bridge was built by the army in 1887 at the foot of the Sandomierz Tower near Wawel. The bridge connected Kraków with Dębniki, and its structure was wooden. However, it was too low and caused floods, so it was pulled down in 1891. Rate this post
The bridge in Mogiła was built in the summer of 1939 and it crossed the Vistula River. Its structure was made of steel beams on wooden supports. It was destroyed by the Polish army during World War II while retreating in the first days of the war. Rate this post
    The Grunwaldzki Bridge is a cable and concrete bridge designed by Zenon Grajek. It was created for 4 years. Its construction began in 1968. It connects important exit stations from Krakow through the roundabout and the tunnel: Kapelanka Street and Marii Konopnickiej Street. From the bridge you can
Comments
All comments.
Comments