Since the XII centry cemetery at the church of St.Salvator was a parish cemetery for citizens of villages Zwierzyniec, Bielany, Chełm, Olszanica. In 1837 it was surrounded by a fence. In 1844 the tomb for Norbertine nuns was built here.
Rakowicki cemetery was established in 1802 in Rakowice, then a village outside Krakow, now almost its downtown. It is still the biggest cemetery in Krakow. The first person to be buried there was the citizen of Krakow Apolonia Bursikowa. Many important for Krakow people were buried there later: Józef Dietl,
The Collegiate Church of St. Florian, commonly referred to as St. Florian’s Church, is a historic church named after the saint patron of Poland. The edifice is located in the corner of the Matejko Square and marks the beginning of the Royal Road. St. Florian Location of the church is connected
St. Mary’s Basilica in the Main Square is one of Krakow’s best landmarks and probably one of the most widely recognised churches in Poland. It is an excellent example of Gothic architecture in Poland and its interior hides the world-class wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss. From the taller of its two