An architect born in Warsaw but died in Krakow. He studied in Berlin, Italy and France. In 1856 he became a professor at the Department of Civil Engineering at the Technical Institute in Krakow. He built a min. building of the Scientific Society of Krakow, St. Stephen and Jude at the monastery of St. Mercy at Warszawska st., the house of the ordination of counts Mieroszewscy at Krupnicza st. He himself lived in a house he built at 29 Karmelicka Street.