The bridge over the Prądnik River is a former stone bridge over the Prądnik River in Kraków, built in 1785. The bridge was designed by architect Sebastian Sierakowski. It was a single-span, 26 m long, 7 m wide, and the span was 10 m. The bridge was built on the site of an earlier wooden bridge that had been destroyed.
The bridge was a huge attraction. During his stay in Krakow in 1787, King Stanisław August Poniatowski went there on horseback.
The bridge was demolished in 1964.