Bridge over the Dąbie

The bridge over the Dąbie is a bridge built on a dam damming up the Vistula River. It is located in Krakow and connects the districts of Grzegórzki and Podgórze. The bridge was built in the years 1957-1962 and has a cable-concrete structure. It stands on 10 spans, is 230 meters long and 13.4 meters wide.

Bridge over the Dąbie on map

 

 

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
The Dębnicki Bridge is a rail-road bridge built in 1888 for the Krakow-Płaszów-Bonarka railway line, known as the perimeter line. This line was later liquidated and the bridge was rebuilt into a road bridge. In 1945, the bridge was blown up by the retreating German troops. In 1954, a new
The Podgórski Bridge is a non-existent bridge built in the years 1844-1850 at the end of today’s Mostowa and K. Brodzińskiego Streets in Krakow. The bridge was designed by Eng. Kutscher. It was a wood and stone structure on four pillars. During its construction, a steam engine was used, which
The Railway Bridge is located in Kraków on the Vistula River, between the Kraków Główny station and the Kraków Zabłocie train stop. Initially, in the years 1854-1855, there were two wooden bridges built by the Austrians in this place, which connected Krakow with Bochnia, Tarnow and Dębica. In the years
The Powstańców Śląskich Bridge, also known as the Third Bridge or the Krakus Bridge, is a road bridge in Kraków over the Vistula River, connecting Kazimierz (Starowiślna street) with Podgórze (Na Zjeździe street). It was built in 1913 and its designer was Edward Zitter. In 1917, a tram line was
The bridge in Łęg, also known as the Nowa Huta bridge, is a road bridge built in the years 1950-1952 over the Vistula River, lying along Nowohucka street. Its designer was Józef Szulc. The structure of the bridge is made of steel, is 281.2 meters long and about 18.9 meters
The bridge in Mogiła was built in the summer of 1939 and it crossed the Vistula River. Its structure was made of steel beams on wooden supports. It was destroyed by the Polish army during World War II while retreating in the first days of the war. Rate this post
    The Grunwaldzki Bridge is a cable and concrete bridge designed by Zenon Grajek. It was created for 4 years. Its construction began in 1968. It connects important exit stations from Krakow through the roundabout and the tunnel: Kapelanka Street and Marii Konopnickiej Street. From the bridge you can
Comments
All comments.
Comments