The Dębnicki Bridge is a rail-road bridge built in 1888 for the Krakow-Płaszów-Bonarka railway line, known as the perimeter line. This line was later liquidated and the bridge was rebuilt into a road bridge. In 1945, the bridge was blown up by the retreating German troops. In 1954, a new bridge was built, and its designers were Władysław Borusiewicz, Stanisław Serafin and Zbigniew Wzorek.
The bridge overlooks the Wawel Castle.