Dymny Wiesław

Painter, poet, writer, satirist, died in Krakow. He graduated from high school in Bielsko, and studied at the Academy of Fine Arts. An extremely bright and talented man, he wrote texts and performed with a cabaret at “Piwnica pod Baranami”. He ran his own cabaret called “Remiza” and the beat orchestra “Szwagry”. The author of film scripts: “Skinny and others”, “The sun rises once a day” and others. He received an award from the Kościelski Foundation in Switzerland for his literary work

Rate this post
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
In 1948, a state institution for programming, methodology and organization of socio-cultural activities was established, later called Community Center. The first place in Krakow was in the Pod Baranami palace, at Rynek Glowny 27 st.Like many others, this institution was reorganized and resulted in the creation of Provinvial level. Centeres
The Tadeusz Kościuszko Museum is located on Washington Street right next to the Kościuszko Mound. It was created inside the former Austrian fort. The museum has many memorabilia related to the life of Tadeusz Kościuszko. Since 2014, the museum has been modernized. Tadeusz Kościuszko Museum on map
The Museum of Anthropology of the Jagiellonian University is a non-existent museum that used to be located at the Department of Anthropology of the Jagiellonian University on Ingardena Street. The museum had a rich collection of over 2,000 copies. These were mainly gifts from outstanding Polish scientists: Izydor Kopernicki, Benedykt
A Polish social and independence activist, soldier, politician, and statesman who lived in the years 1867-1935. From 1893, a member of the three-person Central Workers’ Committee of the PPS, in 1894-1900 the editor-in-chief of Robotnik. During this time, he often stayed in Krakow. In 1901, after successfully escaping the arrest
Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow
Beginnings of the Academy The Academy of Fine Arts in Krakow was established in 1818. Initially, it functioned under the name School of Drawing and Painting as a  subdivision of the Department of Literature at the Jagiellonian University. It gained full autonomy in 1873 as the School of Fine Arts. The
All comments.