Ecce Homo Church is located at 10 Woronicza Street in Krakow and was founded in 1891. Under the altar are the remains of St. Brother Albert Chmielowski, transferred from the Rakowicki cemetery. In the altar there is a painting “Ecco Homo” made by Albert Chmielowski. There is also a small museum of St. Brazie Albert. On the corner of November 29 avenue and Lublańska Street, in a large garden there is the General House of the Congregation of the Albertine Sisters, with a facility for terminally ill women. In the garden of the park there is the Pocieszka manor house, which is a remnant of the renaissance Cellari palace.