Kapelanka

Kapelanka (english: chaplain) is a street in Krakow that separates Ludwinów from Zakrzówek. The name comes from the farm and hamlet that once existed there. Jan Długosz wrote that the manor house there was called Folwarky. This place was later called a chaplain, probably because its first owners were called chaplains.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
Located at 11-15 Starowiślna Street in Krakow. Built in the meadows of St. Sebastian in 1874-1875 in the style of eclecticism, designed by the Warsaw architect Józef Kwiatkowski, commissioned by Baron Konstanty Puget. The palace used to be a beautiful palace and park complex with two outbuildings and a garden
St. Florian’s Gate and Florianska Street
St. Florian’s Gate is located at the end of Florianska Street in the Krakow Old Town. From one side, Florianska Street reaches St. Mary’s Basilica on the Krakow Main Square. From the other side, through St. Florian’s Gate, it leads to the Church of St. Florian. This was a major part of
Royal Road
The Krakow Royal Road is a commonly used term for the ceremonial route that was being used for celebratory parades, coronation marches and funeral processions when Krakow was the capital of Poland. Monarchs, distinguished guests, foreign envoys and national heroes marched from St. Florian’s Church to the Wawel Royal Castle, welcomed by the city’s authorities
St. Mary’s Basilica
St. Mary’s Basilica in the Main Square is one of Krakow’s best landmarks and probably one of the most widely recognised churches in Poland. It is an excellent example of Gothic architecture in Poland and its interior hides the world-class wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss. From the taller of its two
Comments
All comments.
Comments