Puget Palace

Located at 11-15 Starowiślna Street in Krakow. Built in the meadows of St. Sebastian in 1874-1875 in the style of eclecticism, designed by the Warsaw architect Józef Kwiatkowski, commissioned by Baron Konstanty Puget. The palace used to be a beautiful palace and park complex with two outbuildings and a garden pavilion. In 1902 it was sold to Anna Stablewska. A decade later, the palace of the Central Committee of the Military and Police Guard was rented and stables were added to it. After the war, the Krakow Photographic Society was located here for a long time.

Rate this post
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
It is located at the corner of Wielopole and 4 Starowiślna Streets in Krakow. It used to be a department store called Bazar Polski, built-in 1921 by Tadeusz Stryjeński and Franciszek Mączyński. Bought in 1924 by the owner and editor of “Ilustrowany Kurier Codzienny” – by Marian Dąbrowski, and until
Located at 18 Tyniecka Street, in the Dębniki district in Krakow. In the 19th century, a late-classicist villa was erected on the foundations of an old building. In the 1870s, the villa was expanded into a palace by adding a floor, a tower and a neo-renaissance façade. At the end
It is located at 1 Kasztanowa Street in the Wola Justowska district. It is a classic example of an artistic protectorate, cultivated by the patriciate of Krakow, is the palace built in 1533-1540 by the Roman count and royal secretary – Ludwik Just Decius. The palace was erected on the
All comments.