Located at 18 Tyniecka Street, in the Dębniki district in Krakow. In the 19th century, a late-classicist villa was erected on the foundations of an old building. In the 1870s, the villa was expanded into a palace by adding a floor, a tower and a neo-renaissance façade. At the end of the 19th century, the palace was purchased by Bronisław Lasocki. His relative, Mikołaj Lasocki, was the royal secretary and the bishop of Kraków, who defended Polish affairs against the Teutonic Orders at the Council of Basel in 1434-1438.