It is surrounded by Szymanowskiego, Czarnowiejska and al. Mickiewicza street. Established in 1885 by the city councilor Stanisław Rehman, it covered 6 hectares. As a result of progressive development, it has decreased to its present borders and occupies 2/3 of the former area. Once upon a time, there were gardens for the public, following the example of Viennese gardens: a game room, a pastry shop, a restaurant, concert shells, a swimming pool, a cycling track, a swing, and a theater building. According to Kazimierz Nowacki, the following theaters operated here: the Summer Theater, the Rozmaitości Theater, the Puppet Theater, the Urania Cinema, and the People’s Theater. Currently, the Parks are decorated with: a fountain, modern sculptures, and a roadside chapel. Since its inception, Park Krakowski has been very popular with the public. In the evening it is lit by 50 lamps, all paths have been paved and dogs can only walk on a leash.