Next to the former village of Łęg in Krakow, there is an oak and alder forest with an area of 20 hectares. On the one hand, it reaches the Vistula meadows and serves as a place for Sunday space ditches.
Located in Krakow at Aleja Jana Pawla II, between old Krakow and Nowa Huta. The construction of this park began in 1966. According to the original concepts, it was to be a green barrier with an area of 230 ha, isolating the city from the nuisance of the steelworks. Unfortunately,
The park is located on Aleja May the 3rd no 11 in Krakow. Was established according to the design of B. Małecki in 1887. On Błonia – 7 ha, where the national exhibition was held. The initiator was Dr. Henryk Jordan – a great friend of children and a pioneer
In Nowa Huta, on the Dłubnia River, a park was established separating the plant from the city. On the Dłubnia River, a reservoir of several hectares with an island was created. Thanks to sports facilities, this park is very popular among the residents of Nowa Huta in Krakow. Rate this
Krakow is a city relatively poor in greenery and places to relax – it has only 2.7 m2 of greenery per one inhabitant. The oldest garden in Kraków, probably established in 1241, is the garden at the Franciscan monastery. From the 16th century, private gardens began to appear at the