Pusłowski Palace

The palace is located on Westerplatte 10 in Krakow, rebuilt in 1876 from an old villa by the architects Tadeusz Stryjeński and Władysław Ekielski, who referred to the Renaissance here. They introduced a two-story loggia and a rusticated façade, as well as stylish window frames. The palace is the seat of the Institute of Musicology of the Jagiellonian University. Located in a small garden today, it has an interesting museum-like interior.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
Located at 11-15 Starowiślna Street in Krakow. Built in the meadows of St. Sebastian in 1874-1875 in the style of eclecticism, designed by the Warsaw architect Józef Kwiatkowski, commissioned by Baron Konstanty Puget. The palace used to be a beautiful palace and park complex with two outbuildings and a garden
The palace located at 5 Topolowa Street in Krakow, erected in the neoclassical style in 1901 – 1904 for Leon Mańkowski, designed by Józef Sowinski and Władysław Kaczmarski. Its rich interior decorations have been preserved. After World War II, the palace was the residence of Kraków voivodes, and in 1954
Comments
All comments.
Comments