Mańkowski Palace

The palace located at 5 Topolowa Street in Krakow, erected in the neoclassical style in 1901 – 1904 for Leon Mańkowski, designed by Józef Sowinski and Władysław Kaczmarski. Its rich interior decorations have been preserved. After World War II, the palace was the residence of Kraków voivodes, and in 1954 – 1989 it housed the Lenin Museum. It is now private property.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
Located at 18 Tyniecka Street, in the Dębniki district in Krakow. In the 19th century, a late-classicist villa was erected on the foundations of an old building. In the 1870s, the villa was expanded into a palace by adding a floor, a tower and a neo-renaissance façade. At the end
Located in 6 All Saints’ Square in Krakow, there is a palace commissioned by voivode Stefan Jordan. F. Placidi undertook the conversion of four medieval tenement houses into a magnate residence. The front facade of the tenement houses was located on Bracka Street, the palace has two gates and a
Located was at Sławkowska 32 street. In the past, there was a hotel “under Sobieski” here. In the years 1882-1883, it was rebuilt according to the design of Karol Zaremba into a palace for Countess Brandysowa, and later for the Baden family. In 1921, the belvedere was built according to
There was no room for a palace in the urban concept of Krakow. It was a building that was contrary to the assumptions of the founding city, limited by defensive walls, where every square meter of area was worth its weight in gold. The thirteenth century urban planner divided the
Comments
All comments.
Comments