Tyszkiewicz Palace

The palace is located at no 2 Asnyka Street in Krakow. Built in the second half of the 19th century and rebuilt in 1910 in the style of modernism. One should pay attention to the expressive figures of the four atlas supporting the balcony, they are very characteristic.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
The palace, located at Szczepański Square no 4 in Krakow, was designed by Franciszek Mączyński in the Art Nouveau style. Decorated with the busts of Jan Matejko and Stanisław Wyspiański. The frieze running around the entire building was composed by Jacek Malczewski. The Palace is the seat of Towarszystwo Friends
Located at 12 Batorego Street in Krakow. Erected in 1882-1883 according to the design of Tadeusz Stryjeński, also known as the “Pod Stańczykiem” House – it results from the house emblem. It is a manor house with a once beautiful garden. The original stained glass designed by Wyspiański was discovered
The palace is located on Westerplatte 10 in Krakow, rebuilt in 1876 from an old villa by the architects Tadeusz Stryjeński and Władysław Ekielski, who referred to the Renaissance here. They introduced a two-story loggia and a rusticated façade, as well as stylish window frames. The palace is the seat
There was no room for a palace in the urban concept of Krakow. It was a building that was contrary to the assumptions of the founding city, limited by defensive walls, where every square meter of area was worth its weight in gold. The thirteenth century urban planner divided the
Comments
All comments.
Comments