Bolesław Drobner

Doctor of chemistry, outstanding activist of the workers’ movement, born and died in Kraków. Grandfather and his parents took part in the uprisings. As a student, Bolesław joined the “Promień” socialist youth organization. In 1898 he joined the PPSD, then an activist of the PPS and PZPR. Spokesman for the united front of the working class. He studied in Berlin, Lviv and Zurich. A participant in the 1905 revolution, he joined the Legions during the war, and after the war he founded the Independent Socialists party. Many times arrested and imprisoned. During World War II, he was in the ZSSR, participated in organizing the Union of Polish Patriots.
Bolesław became the first mayor of Wrocław, multiple councilor of Kraków, He was given a Scepter of Master at the Field of Culture from Kraków

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
Laszczka Konstanty was a sculptor and ceramist, born in 1865 in Makowiec Dlugi near Mińsk Mazowiecki. He studied in Warsaw, Paris and Krakow. For several years he lectured at the Adademy of Fine Arts in Krakow, later he became its rector. Laszczka is the author of many busts, monuments, plaques
Potok Olszanicki has its source near to Krakow-Balice airport. This inconspicuous stream, with a length of only 4 kilometers, is quite dangerous. Potok Olszanicki feeds Rudawa river, thankfully, before the drinking water intake. The stream is very contaminated on all its length. In other situations – it would pollute the
The palace, located at no 4 All Saints’ Square, unfortunately, cannot be assigned to a specific sponsor, it is not known who built it. What is certain is that since 1655 it has been owned by Jan Wielopolski. Before that – Ostrogski, Tarnowski and others. It remained in the hands
First independent Eastern Orthodox Church in Poland had been created in 1929, currently is headed by Warsaw Metropolitan Archbishop. Krakow belongs to Lodz-Poznan diocese and owns one parish of Assumption of Mary. Was established in 1918, when the Eastern Orthodox Church was connected with the Russian Temple. Orthodox guardians stood
Wieliczka Salt Mine
Salt Mine in Wieliczka is a unique Polish landmark. The salt mine, one of the oldest in the world, was established in the 13th century and continued to operate until 2007. This world-class monument has been featured in the UNESCO’s World Cultural and Natural Heritage List in 1978 and is
Comments
All comments.
Comments