Ogiński & Potulicki Palace

The palace is located at Józefa Piłsudskiego 4 street in Krakow. It was established in 1879 according to a design by Filip Pokutyński. Later it housed Resursa Krakowska. These were the headquarters of Krakow equestrian societies. The palace was bombed during World War II. Rebuilt after the war, right now there is Krakow Theological Seminary.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
The palace is located at 71 Szlak Street, from the 10th century, there was a palace of Montelupich, who for almost 100 years were Polish postmaster. From this palace the monarchs entered Krakow. The next owners were the Jesuits, the Badenich family, and then the Tarnowski family. Stanisław Tarnowski, a
The palace located at 5 Topolowa Street in Krakow, erected in the neoclassical style in 1901 – 1904 for Leon Mańkowski, designed by Józef Sowinski and Władysław Kaczmarski. Its rich interior decorations have been preserved. After World War II, the palace was the residence of Kraków voivodes, and in 1954
Located at 18 Tyniecka Street, in the Dębniki district in Krakow. In the 19th century, a late-classicist villa was erected on the foundations of an old building. In the 1870s, the villa was expanded into a palace by adding a floor, a tower and a neo-renaissance façade. At the end
There was no room for a palace in the urban concept of Krakow. It was a building that was contrary to the assumptions of the founding city, limited by defensive walls, where every square meter of area was worth its weight in gold. The thirteenth century urban planner divided the
Comments
All comments.
Comments