Chapel of Saints Boris and Gleb

The chapel of Saints Boris and Gleb was located at 15 Kanonicza Street in Krakow. It is a Greek Catholic chapel. The interior of the chapel was designed by Jerzy Nowosielski, there are also icons of his authorship. Currently, the chapel is closed. It is planned to be moved to another location.

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
St. Margaret and St. Judith Chapel is a small, wooden church located on ul. Blessed Bronisława. The place is associated with pagan times. Legend has it that two statues of the gods of wind stood near Krakow: Świst on Mount Lasota and Poświst, in the place where the described chapel
The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus is located at Garncarska 24 Street in Krakow. It was built in the neo-Gothic style at the end of the XIX century and sacred in 1900. It was built on the basis of Władysław Kaczmarski‘s plans on land donated by Princess Wanda
Church of St. Andrew
Church of St. Andrew located at Grodzka Street on Krakow Old Town is one of the oldest Krakow churches. Built between 1079 and 1098 it is the only church in Krakow that survived the Mongol invasion of 1241 without detriment. It is the best preserved Romanesque church in Krakow and arguably
Church of Saints Peter and Paul
Church of Saints Peter and Paul is located at Grodzka Street, between the Krakow Main Square with the Wawel Royal Castle. It was the first structure in Krakow entirely Baroque in style. It was built between 1597 and 1619 under the careful eye of premier Italian architects. Just as most of the Baroque
Church of St. Francis of Assisi
Church of St. Francis of Assisi is one of the first tall brick-and-sandstone buildings in Krakow. It was built between 1237 and 1269. Its founding is connected with the arrival of the Franciscans to Krakow. Adjacent to the church is Franciscan monastery built in the same time. Franciscans in Krakow Franciscans arrived
St. Florian’s Church
The Collegiate Church of St. Florian, commonly referred to as St. Florian’s Church, is a historic church named after the saint patron of Poland. The edifice is located in the corner of the Matejko Square and marks the beginning of the Royal Road. St. Florian Location of the church is connected
St. Mary’s Basilica
St. Mary’s Basilica in the Main Square is one of Krakow’s best landmarks and probably one of the most widely recognised churches in Poland. It is an excellent example of Gothic architecture in Poland and its interior hides the world-class wooden altarpiece carved by Veit Stoss. From the taller of its two
Comments
All comments.
Comments