Church of Divine Mercy

The Church of Divine Mercy is located in Kraków on Wzgórza Krzesławickie. It was built in 1983-1987. The author of the church design was Witold Cękiewicz, and the author of the structure was Edward Motak. In the openwork cross of the main altar there is an inscription “Jezu Ufam Tobie” (Jesus, I trust in You).

Church of Divine Mercy on map

Suggested
Suggested contents and articles.
Suggested Contents
St. Joseph Church is located on 2 Zamoyskiego Street in the heart of the Podgórze Market Square in Krakow. The construction of the church began in 1905 and took 4 years, it was built in the place of an earlier, smaller church that was pulled down. St. Joseph Church is
St. Margaret and St. Judith Chapel is a small, wooden church located on ul. Blessed Bronisława. The place is associated with pagan times. Legend has it that two statues of the gods of wind stood near Krakow: Świst on Mount Lasota and Poświst, in the place where the described chapel
Church of St. Andrew
Church of St. Andrew located at Grodzka Street on Krakow Old Town is one of the oldest Krakow churches. Built between 1079 and 1098 it is the only church in Krakow that survived the Mongol invasion of 1241 without detriment. It is the best preserved Romanesque church in Krakow and arguably
Church of Saints Peter and Paul
Church of Saints Peter and Paul is located at Grodzka Street, between the Krakow Main Square with the Wawel Royal Castle. It was the first structure in Krakow entirely Baroque in style. It was built between 1597 and 1619 under the careful eye of premier Italian architects. Just as most of the Baroque
St. Florian’s Church
The Collegiate Church of St. Florian, commonly referred to as St. Florian’s Church, is a historic church named after the saint patron of Poland. The edifice is located in the corner of the Matejko Square and marks the beginning of the Royal Road. St. Florian Location of the church is connected
Comments
All comments.
Comments