Blessed Bronisława Chapel is located in Krakow, next to the Kościuszko Mound. Once upon a time there was a hermitage in this place, where Blessed Bronisława lived and died. After her death, a cross was set there, and in 1702 a small chapel was built. During the construction of the mound, the integrity of the chapel was ensured, but unfortunately it was demolished by the Austrians during the encasing of the mound with forts.
The present chapel was built in the neo-Gothic style in 1861 according to the design of Feliks Księżarski.