The palace, located at Szczepański Square no 4 in Krakow, was designed by Franciszek Mączyński in the Art Nouveau style. Decorated with the busts of Jan Matejko and Stanisław Wyspiański. The frieze running around the entire building was composed by Jacek Malczewski. The Palace is the seat of Towarszystwo Friends
Located at 12 Batorego Street in Krakow. Erected in 1882-1883 according to the design of Tadeusz Stryjeński, also known as the “Pod Stańczykiem” House – it results from the house emblem. It is a manor house with a once beautiful garden. The original stained glass designed by Wyspiański was discovered
The palace is located on Westerplatte 10 in Krakow, rebuilt in 1876 from an old villa by the architects Tadeusz Stryjeński and Władysław Ekielski, who referred to the Renaissance here. They introduced a two-story loggia and a rusticated façade, as well as stylish window frames. The palace is the seat
Located at 11-15 Starowiślna Street in Krakow. Built in the meadows of St. Sebastian in 1874-1875 in the style of eclecticism, designed by the Warsaw architect Józef Kwiatkowski, commissioned by Baron Konstanty Puget. The palace used to be a beautiful palace and park complex with two outbuildings and a garden
It is located at the corner of Wielopole and 4 Starowiślna Streets in Krakow. It used to be a department store called Bazar Polski, built-in 1921 by Tadeusz Stryjeński and Franciszek Mączyński. Bought in 1924 by the owner and editor of “Ilustrowany Kurier Codzienny” – by Marian Dąbrowski, and until
The palace is located at Józefa Piłsudskiego 4 street in Krakow. It was established in 1879 according to a design by Filip Pokutyński. Later it housed Resursa Krakowska. These were the headquarters of Krakow equestrian societies. The palace was bombed during World War II. Rebuilt after the war, right now
The palace is located at 71 Szlak Street, from the 10th century, there was a palace of Montelupich, who for almost 100 years were Polish postmaster. From this palace the monarchs entered Krakow. The next owners were the Jesuits, the Badenich family, and then the Tarnowski family. Stanisław Tarnowski, a
The palace located at 5 Topolowa Street in Krakow, erected in the neoclassical style in 1901 – 1904 for Leon Mańkowski, designed by Józef Sowinski and Władysław Kaczmarski. Its rich interior decorations have been preserved. After World War II, the palace was the residence of Kraków voivodes, and in 1954
Located at 37 Kościuszki Street in Krakow, also known as the Hunting Manor, Pańska Karczma, the Palace and the Village Council. According to tradition, it was built in the first half of the 17th century on the site of the former royal castle. It was there that the kings living
Located at 18 Tyniecka Street, in the Dębniki district in Krakow. In the 19th century, a late-classicist villa was erected on the foundations of an old building. In the 1870s, the villa was expanded into a palace by adding a floor, a tower and a neo-renaissance façade. At the end